Quality Software Engineering – Graduate Consultant Norway
Job location: Fornebu
Job sector: Quality Engineering
Are you a graduate looking for a career in the world of technology?
We have a unique opportunity to join our upcoming graduate programme.
As a Quality Software Engineering Consultant you will manage the risk and improve the quality throughout the entire software development life-cycle. You will work across a variety of projects in challenging environments, but with exposure to a number of solutions such as websites, mobile apps and content management systems.
- You will learn automation of tests using Selenium in Java and use of Cucumber, Jenkins is the main task
- Perform test activities
- Report and follow up deviations
- Assist in the planning and coordination of test activities
- Contribute to good risk assessment of what is changed / developed
- Participate in the maintenance of test environments and testing tools
- Actively contribute to competence development and process improvement within the subject area
- A degree in IT, Computer Science, Maths, Engineering or relevant degree.
- Ambitious, with a drive to succeed within the technology industry
- You have excellent communication skills
- You can use “agile”, “process”, and “documentation” in one sentence and feel comfortable with it
- An aptitude with computer programming and desire to learn a variety of languages
- All applicants must have Norwegian citizenship
- You must have a passport that is in date (for travel to South Africa)
- You must be able to fly to South Africa for 5 weeks
- 5 week all expenses paid training trip to South Africa upon being successfully hired
- Industry recognised training and qualifications including ISTQB & Agile Practitioner
- Key skills development e.g. stakeholder management, communication and planning
- Commercial experience working with some of the Norway’s most reputable organisations
- Mentoring and on-going support throughout your career
- 5 week training boot camp in South Africa
- 25 days holidays
- Company laptop and mobile phone
- Health insurance
- Career progression through a structured career path
- Continuous training, development and mentoring
- Varied work environments and diverse, exciting projects