Job location: Fornebu
Job sector: Quality Assurance
Directs and manages the full project-life cycle, setting standards for assignments and applications. Responsible for the delivery of the defined work packages to the client and providing effective management to teams and giving guidance to others and key business users. Provides management for the team in planning, designing, and developing frameworks and procedures relating to quality whilst meeting on-time and on-budget project goals.
- Develops strategies and directs teams with diverse scope.
- Ensures that project deliverables are completed within agreed cost, timescale and resource budgets, are signed off. Proactively aims to achieve personal and team utilisation targets.
- Uses project planning tools and participates in the identification of and planning for future resource needs. Develops a fit-for-purpose reporting mechanism.
- Responsible for overall test plan design and processes, applying, articulating and constructing business specific end to end scenarios, defining standards for development of test scripts, deployment and reuse.
- Specifies the test environment for whole life-cycle testing and ensuring it reflects business requirements for execution. Consults with key business stakeholders to ensure application design is optimised for testability.
- Allocates and co-ordinates test schedules, work and resource plans; managing progress of all activities against the plan, managing own deliverables and that of others to meet delivery deadlines.
- Provides quality assurance evaluation estimates on various projects, including the ability to execute vision, goals and direction of a team/teams.
- Diagnoses problems and probes underlying issues to generate multiple potential solutions. Can proactively anticipate and prevent problems, facilitate buy-in and guides implementation of corrective and/or preventive actions for complex issues. Identifies potential consequences and risk levels.
- Creates quality assurance procedures and user instructions to ensure a reusable process and tools approach. Defines and implements quality process improvements and metrics focused on defect prevention.
- Advises on risk assessment and risk management strategies for projects or release level.
- Inputs into proof of concept exercises and assists sales with pre-sales collateral. Identifies opportunities to expand client assignments.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or other related field, or equivalent work experience
- ISTQB Advanced
- Programming skills
- Additional course or certification in Quality Assurance
- Project Management qualification
- Must speak, read and write fluent Norwegian
- Norwegian citizenship