Job location: Gothenburg
As Project Manager you are responsible for managing the development of a complete system or single component, from concept to industrialization- In the role you will act, work and develop as a leader. You will be working in a creative and passionate environment where the passenger cars or commercial vehicles of the future are created.
- The work is carried out in a cross-functional team and you will be responsible to manage projects through all development phases, from concept phase to running production.
- You have the responsibility that time, technology and cost are held and will be kept within the agreed framework as well as secure quality assured deliveries.
- Responsible to create assignment time plans which meet the overall project plan.
- Report the assignment status and decisions to Line management.
- M.Sc., alt. Bachelor of Engineering or equivalent competence through other education and /or professional experience.
- Good knowledge in English, both written and spoken.
- Creative, Innovative and dedicated, leadership qualities, communication.
- Risk management, negotiating skills, planning skills.
- Agile/Scrum, Office tools, PMI Certified.