Job location: Gothenburg
As a Software Developer you will work with existing and new parts in current and upcoming projects. The work is done in agile teams that include hardware and project management competence. You work in close cooperation with verification teams and several other functions. This work includes many international contacts and is done in cooperation with international suppliers.
- Responsible for specification, administration and coordination of SW development within different areas; which involve receiving and reviewing supplier test documentation, writing requirements, uploading SW and creating test orders to the project, aligning the SW structure so that cars can be built in the factory.
- In early phases of projects, be heavily involved in the realization of the requirements (not writing code) for software download, diagnostics, communication etc. towards the supplier and depending on the timing and state of the project also be involved in fault-tracing in factory/cars together with supplier.
- Develop solutions, in cross-functional teams that fulfil design prerequisites within Time and Cost frames.
- Initiate and develop design concepts to meet objectives set by projects
- Balance the project targets, with regards to time material and cost
- Create, modify, and release product documentations
- Resolve quality issues in projects, in factories or on aftermarket
- B.Sc. within Electrical, Mechatronics, Engineering Physics or equivalent level of education.
- Ability to understand system development within the automotive industry.
- Fluent in English (written and spoken).
- Experience from project lead with SW content within the automotive industry or equal.
- Experience of software design. Model-based or non model-based.
- Experience from requirement management tools such as System Weaver, Elektra or DOORS.
- Experience of Base Technologies (SWDL, Diagnostics, NWM etc).
- Experience from SAFe Agile framework.
- Documented leadership experience.